Thursday, February 15, 2007

(Disgusting) Quote Of The Moment


"First of all, I wouldn't want him on my team. And second of all, if he was on my team, I would, you know, really distance myself from him because, uh, I don't think that's right. And you know I don't think he should be in the locker room while we're in the locker room. I wouldn't even be a part of that."

He goes on to say...

"You know, I hate gay people, so I let it be known. I don't like gay people and I don't like to be around gay people. I am homophobic. I don't like it. It shouldn't be in the world or in the
United States."


-Tim Hardaway, former NBA All-Star point guard


2 comments:

Brother Smartness said...

I must be naive, because I continually find such ignorace baffling. It's obviously a perception within our society that is thriving.

Brother Spotless said...

Thriving? Maybe. I think beliefs and rhetoric like Hardaway's are finally being uncovered, and as the saying goes, the snakes are exposed when the grass is cut.